Time travel to the future

 Hello!

I actually consider either idea, of traveling to the past or the future, to be very risky and I would be afraid to perhaps "change" the present I have. So I would take a lot of precautions about it, and I wouldn't break any rules (not like Marty McFly).  

But, by the same token, I think I'd like to travel into the future, maybe 20-25 years into the future. I would like to see how the world is doing, specifically San Antonio (my city) and Santiago, how different they are and what changes have taken place on a social level. But I would also like to know what I am doing with my life, to see if I am happy with the life I have.

By traveling to the future and seeing all these things I feel that it could make one change a lot and be able to see different things. So if there is something I don't like in my future, I would like to be able to try to reverse it and make all my efforts in the present. 

I wouldn't like to stay in the future, but I would just like to go for a while, maybe for a day, so that it's not too little time or too much, and to be able to look at everything with calm. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Rayen, I like your idea of travel to the future for a day. But, if you could travel back in time and not affect anything ¿would you do it?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holiday ever

Changes to my study programme